Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Torgrim and Constrictor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom) [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Torgrim and [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Constrictor[/font][/font]

SteamID: What is their SteamID? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:148265330 and [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:1:59960025[/b][/font][/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on? V33X

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT) Around 11:42

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. I was walking around and Constrictor asks me to come in his house to buy some stuff, I go inside and suddenly Torgrim comes in with his job as ´Rich Criminal´ and starts to mug me. I tell him I dont have any money on me and he instantly kills me.

Rule 16.1, as they did not have a roleplay reason. Rule 9.1 as two ´Rich Criminals´ you dont rob people. Rule 4.1 as he didnt have a reason to shoot me. 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=689224523
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=689224595
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=689224643
And the logs.
Thank you for your player-report, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I asked you to come with me to buy some medical goods, all good? I was a Rich Criminal, but I didn't know that Torgrim didn't have a job name stating that he was mugging people. Could you please say what I have done wrong? As those screenshots have nothing to do with me.
Im not seeing any blatent rule infractions, yes he should have the job "Rich Criminal" but in this case its semantics, a simple change would fix it.

Far as I can tell you followed a stranger into a house at the offer of "medical supplies" and are suprised you got mugged.

In the future i would advise you not to take offers from strangers near bodies of water

I DO though want to know why they put you into a wounded state?

The accused has 24hrs to respond to this question.
I did not play a part in putting him into a wounded state. So therefore I am not involved in the case anymore?
You are involved as you we're in this situation, explain what happened to put him in this state
I did NOT put him in that state. I don't know why Torgrim killed him, I'm not responsible for his actions. All I asked Torgrim to do, was to mug him. The only reason that I can think of why he killed him, was because he didn't pay. However, like I said, it didn't do anything to Cooli.
Torgrim and you were obviously working together as you both had access to the door and he didnt even try to mug you.
As no evidence has been provided to show any rules that have been violated, and because no evidence exists to show that no valid reason existed to not validate the attempted killing.

This PR is denied