Limelight Forums

Full Version: Giant Pony Diary Entry #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Diary,
Today i watched hentai ALL day. It felt really good at first. The first five or six wanks i felt like i was on top of the world! Soon after the crash came on. Before i knew it i was on wank 7, 8, all the way to 12. That is when i started crying, and i could not stop. I realized how sad and alone i was going to be forever because i don't like real girls. Real girls just don't give me what i want. Kieko (my waifu) gives me everything i could need. She has the perfect bosoms like are like pillows (she is a body pillow so that might be why).  How will i ever be accepted into society with this kind of issue? Anyway diary now my penis has cuts on it from the constant wanking with no form of lubrication. I guess i will just finish this entry and go back to cuddling with my honey bunny. Sadly today I am still a virgin even after a full day of hentai.
Love, 
Giant Pony (Mitsuo)

https://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/...709345.jpg
KYS fg
We need to lock you into a room with no wifi for as long as we have to, Pony. You're not well, you need help.

This is an intervention.
XDDDD this guy must eat drugs or something like that , pony tell me what u eat