Limelight Forums

Full Version: Can i get my shotgun back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was playing with a friend and two officers randomly arrested me and him, we got mad and my friend shot at the officers when we were released from prison, when they injured my friend I pulled my shotgun out and shot back at then, the injured me and one came over to me and shot me in the head repeatedly, so they executed me and I lost my shotgun so I was wondering if I could have it back because I was executed?
I have tried to contact admins and help in game but could not get a reply so I'm hoping you can help me.  My steam name is DeZyre .
This is from my perspective.

I don't believe you'd be able to ask for a refund of your weapon. For starters, you probably shouldn't have shot at the officers if you didn't really want to get shots fired back (unless I read this part one). Even though you would you be correct that he shouldn't have executed you there isn't really even any user supported evidence of images or a video to even support the staff members. It would have been much easier to decide with that as they now only have logs to decide. So in summary from my perspective: I don't believe you'd be able to receive a refund for your weapon you lost. Smile

Sorry and I hope this helped in any way.
Just for proof, I witnessed the player die via being injured and shot to death by police.