Limelight Forums

Full Version: A few of my PassiveRPs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. As a lot of you know, I've been asking for suggestions for things to build. And sine this, I've had a lot of ideas and have built a lot of RPs. 

Some of which I will post below. Also, feel free to tell me any passiveRP's you'd like me to make and produce. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The first major one I made was my Train Wreck RP
That was a good RP. It was roleplayed as a drunk Train Conductor/Driver that was smuggling drugs into Evocity, supplying the Blackmarket. 
At one point, we had set the thing on fire, to include more RP for firemen, EMS and detectives. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I also made a Window CleanerRP Smile
This was a fun RP, It took some brains to figure out a safe method of climbing up and down. It only uses two winches which you would expect to be very unstable. As for the stability, my secret is my secret Wink

It smoothly went up and down the nexus building and had permission from Enzyme to do it, which is odd actually because hes usually the first to say "no" when it comes to Winches, Hydraulics and other such things! He also pmed me with "Impressive" - Enzyme 2k16 Big Grin 

Another interesting RP that goes well with my Train Wreck one was the Aircraft accident at the lake.
This still needs to be roleplayed as it has not of yet been. It was suggested by [L²:RP]alan貓貓醬 and was made within an hour or so with under 40 props! 

It also has a helicopter that has crashed and is floating in the lake. We decided that it would be interesting to say that something like they collided in mid-air, or perhaps some Anarchists or Corleones shot them down, the helicopter being an Air Ambulance. etc. 

A little shelter we made during an event is here, we sheltered people in here and this was where the rebellion stepped its first foot!
This was interesting. Basically started off with two people that had joined together, scavanged materials and built a little base. We then took in and sheltered people, and a rebellion against the government began!

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/font]

A lovely Taxi Office at Evocity Mainstreet!
It wasn't very active, and nobody wanted to join so it was just me on the spinning, motorized chairs. I think it would be good if we could hire a couple of desk people, and a couple of drivers.

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/font][/font]
Dirty Squatter At Lake
Very nice. A dirty, drug addict squatting at the Lake, smoking cannabis and injecting love. What a lovely place to relax! 

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[/font][/font]

I will update this thread with more RP's I made Smile Feel free to message me in-game if you want me to start one of them up!
Funny idea ! Smile
Yeah I really like your RPs you seem to be one of the only people who are doing them these days, keep going man they're pretty damn good!
(May 24, 2016, 10:59 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I really like your RPs you seem to be one of the only people who are doing them these days, keep going man they're pretty damn good!

Thanks! I have some more screenshots to upload.

I especially enjoy the Sex ClinicRP. There's something just fun about probing peoples anus and performing STD checks.  And I'm sure there's nothing better than a pre-pubescent boy giving you sexual advice!
(May 24, 2016, 11:13 AM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2016, 10:59 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I really like your RPs you seem to be one of the only people who are doing them these days, keep going man they're pretty damn good!

I especially enjoy the Sex ClinicRP. There's something just fun about probing peoples anus and performing STD checks.  And I'm sure there's nothing better than a pre-pubescent boy giving you sexual advice!

I take everything I said back.
(May 24, 2016, 11:46 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]

I take everything I said back.

I don't understand why Enzyme hasn't popped in yet to be honest with you. Huh

[Image: malachi-love-robinson-1.jpg?quality=65&s...&strip=all]
Nice ideas, builds and screenshost s - probably we could get a few builders to gether and set up entire streets with small rps builds and stores
at this rate you'll be taking Enzymes position on the team in no time

keep up the good rp m8
(May 25, 2016, 08:31 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]at this rate you'll be taking Enzymes position on the team in no time

keep up the good rp m8

Enzyme is irreplaceable, even I can't replace him!
(May 25, 2016, 04:47 PM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 25, 2016, 08:31 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]at this rate you'll be taking Enzymes position on the team in no time

keep up the good rp m8

Enzyme is irreplaceable, even I can't replace him!

[Image: 7CYPZx5.png]