Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Daniel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Daniel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110298972

Server: V33X

Time: 18:10

Summary: I was driving into the tunnel with my RV, when there was total chaos in there. I stopped, and was told to "just go".

I crashed into the policecruiser, expecting them to in worst case scenario follow me.
I got shot instead. I don't think this is the way to solve that situation, being triggerhappy that is.

I asked Daniel OOC if he was the one who did it, but he said no. Witnesses state otherwise.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/azdFF8rdmQI
Thank you for your player-report, WillyVodka.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Witness
I saw Daniel shoot Vodka, for only ramming my car, and he tried to make no contact until Vodka was dead.
Do you have proof he was infact the shooter?

If so, you rammed through a police cruiser in the second largest vehicle available, putting the lives of those around you and ahead of you at risk, and your surprised you we're shot?

You didn't just speed away from a police checkpoint or traffic stop, you plowed right through a police cruiser that had its lights on, showing your disregard for human life and peoples safety.

Thus i'm not seeing an issue with the police taking you down.

In the future i would advise against ramming through police cruisers, or vehicles of ANY kind while police are nearby, as your chances of being shot for it go up exponentially.

I'll leave this open for another 8hrs to allow for more evidence to be posted if more is available.

If no further evidence has been posted to show a rule infraction this PR will be denied.
Hello.

I don't have proof that it was him, but several people told me, as with the witness above aswell. You could doublecheck it via the logs, right?

And ramming through that policecar might not be the smartest idea, but I was kindly told that I had to get the fuck away, so I didn't hesitate smashing my W.

I do think that Daniel where somewhere else, I don't think he was inside the tunnel, the shotgun-bullets would've spread to much over that distance to take out that RV in one shot.
i am the guy that told him to go and it was not hard he hit he only cliped the popo and i told him to go becuse a car behind him exploded
but he shouldent have shot willy vodka whit a shotgun
Your view was "Oh its no big deal, he only destroyed a police vehicle while leaving" others views are more likley "Holy crap that guys going nuts and is destroying government property and has no care for if someone was inside! TAKE HIM DOWN!"

I cannot take action against the accused as from your video it seems logical that someone would take your actions as a threat to life of themselves or others and have used this to bring you to a stop by any means.

As i said, in the future i dont advise ramming through police vehicles to get anywhere.

This PR is denied due to a lack of evidence showing an actual rule infraction.