Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: TheFakeTaco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: TheFakeTaco / Erik Jimenez

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:93997443[/font]

Server: v33x

Time: 11:30pm GMT

Summary: I'm posting this report because I believe this is metagaming. As soon as their search warrant got approved, he hopped behind the wall and equipped a weapon. This was before we walked up to the gate and yelled anything, let alone anything about a warrant and to open up.

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, HeyItsMetro.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I will post my video when I get the chance.

I know this has nothing to do with this but this is the 3rd BR in 3 days against me what am I doing wrong.
Can I add that this is just an assumption. There is no real evidence that I was metagaming.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but does it not inform a player in the top of their screen that they have a search warrant/arrest warrant?

I don't get them placed on me often enough to really know.

If it does not, how would he know your warrant was issued to make it metagameing when he jumped down?

If it does show it, its information that is provided to the player on their Hud for a reason, and thus is usuable by them.

Im not really seeing any rule infractions here?
(May 20, 2016, 05:21 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if i'm wrong, but does it not inform a player in the top of their screen that they have a search warrant/arrest warrant?

I don't get them placed on me often enough to really know.

If it does not, how would he know your warrant was issued to make it metagameing when he jumped down?

If it does show it, its information that is provided to the player on their Hud for a reason, and thus is usuable by them.

Im not really seeing any rule infractions here?
It does come up on your hud but according to Metro its metagaming since IRL how would we know.
The information is placed on the Hud, and thus is ususable by the player.

While i don't really agree with it popping up right away and would perfer a 1-2min counter before it shows up for the accused, in its current state, if it does infact show up on screen instantly, then the information is usable by the warant'ee.

Are there any final words or pieces of evidence to post here before this is concluded?
(May 20, 2016, 05:25 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]The information is placed on the Hud, and thus is ususable by the player.

While i don't really agree with it popping up right away and would perfer a 1-2min counter before it shows up for the accused, in its current state, if it does infact show up on screen instantly, then the information is usable by the warant'ee.

Are there any final words or pieces of evidence to post here before this is concluded?

Not from me. Thanks for the quick response
(May 20, 2016, 05:25 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]The information is placed on the Hud, and thus is ususable by the player.

I suppose not. I just wanted to get an admin's say on this because I think it's pretty crazy that someone instantly knows that there will be police knocking on their door and are allowed to immediately pull weapons and prepare to open fire on them. I assumed it at least would have been until the police stepped foot on to the property and identified themselves as police.

That's just me, though. Thanks for your response.
Id recomend posting a suggestion about that, because your not the only one who feels they shouldnt instantly get to know theyve got a warrant.

PR Denied: Actions do not constitute metagameing