Limelight Forums

Full Version: Knight Industries Arma 3 MILSIM Unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jvg-bHsK3g5e-vmiiuTHYW5mS_EXNtkym9VEGfj5...genzrbJuPd]
**WARNING WARNING**
**TO ALL PRONE TO BE TRIGGERED**
**THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT TO ANOTHER COMMUNITY**
**THIS IS AN OPEN INVITE TO JOIN A SMALL MILSIM UNIT FOR ARMA 3**
**THIS IS A 3 DAYS A WEEK MILSIM UNIT**

So, a quick introduction. Knight Industries is not a clan of Limelight and has no affiliation to CityRP 2 or Garry’s Mod in general. Knight Industries (K.I.) is a small Private Military Corporation (PMC) Military Simulation Unit within Arma 3. Currently, due to the recent dreaded finals of the evil Western Schools, K.I. has lost a good amount of members because of the leader or “director” being absent to finish these paper demons known as “exams”. So, with this is mind, we are looking for new players who are willing to play only 3 days a week, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, with a small group of usually around 10-15 players each operation for a good bit. I am not the leader of this unit, but rather a “DIR A. Knight”. That is his Steam name if you wish to see about more info on joining the unit. We are active and attempt to do something everyday, even when we are in low numbers.
K.I. would be very appreciative if some Limelight members joined up for a little Milsim action to raise our roster. We are not asking you to
**TRIGGER WARNING**
LEAVE Limelight , but just to dedicate some time to play with some friendly players. That is all. Gracias for reading.
If you have any questions, Soviet has been in the group for a couple of months, and I've been apart of it for well over a year so ask away.
I have a good bit of milsim experience in arma 3. If you need someone to join up for a little bit i would be happy to.
11/10 Banner.

Anywho, I would join this, but my Arema runs like shit so....
I'm glad that we already have two people interesred in joining! Go ahead and contact "DIR A. Knight" for details and recruitment.
Shameless Bump
im vacced can i play
(May 21, 2016, 08:33 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]im vacced can i play

ARMA 3 doesn't use VAC, it uses BE Protection. Your VAC has no weigh on ARMA 3 so you're good
https://youtu.be/FCDWxnMHetg