Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report - Noot noot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Noot Noot

SteamID: [font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:93571240[/font]

Server: v33x

Time: 21:42 GMT

Summary: FailRP, Shot a guy in his car as a cop to stop him, I think he did try to negotiate but the guy tried driving off. Cruz (The guy that got killed) said to me in a PM when I tried to clarify things that he did have the intent to drive away and that Noot noot just walked up to the car and asked him to get out and when he didn't get out and tried driving away he shot at him, not sure if this is the true story its just his side of it. I know that shooting a car as a cop to kill/injure someone isn't allowed, especially with a shotgun as it instantly kills them. I told Noot noot he should have just posted a BR or something, he didn't listen and walked away.

Edit: I had also noticed Noot noot had about 8 bans and loads of blacklists, also 200+ hours so he really should know better

Evidence: [video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/YuqG6572iAw[/video]
Thank you for your player-report, MrMeme.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Quote: Shot a guy in his car as a cop to stop him,

The whole point of having a gun pointed at someone is to cause them to be feared and follow police orders, my intent was not to kill or injure him, my intent was to cause him shock as you would in real life (under extreme circumstances, which obviously wasn't the case here but...)
Quote:he did have the intent to drive away 

Looks like the guy admitting to breaking fear rp
Quote:Noot noot just walked up to the car and asked him to get out

Incorrect, he rammed a police car so I ran to him with my gun out and told him to get out in text chat
Quote:I know that shooting a car as a cop to kill/injure someone isn't allowed

Yes, RDM is not allowed, but as point 1 shows, my intent was not to kill him.
Quote: he should have just posted a BR or something, he didn't listen and walked away.

I don't recall that, I remember hearing you say "I'm gonna post a BR" or along the lines of that, which I have no problem with.

My Conclusion
I admit I had shot a weapon towards the car which had instantly killed someone, I had never used the shotgun against a car, so I did not know it is an instant kill against cars. On top of that, I had no intent to kill/RDM him, my intent was to "fear" him as if he followed fearRP, he would get out the car. Again, my intent was not aimed for him to die.
Shooting someone, is generally not the best way to put someone under fearrp. Especially when doing so voids FearRP, giving him even more reason to drive off. I consider it an unwritten rule that an officer should only shoot a firearm if;
1) The target is also armed, or a severe threat to any other person
2) Persons are a direct threat to the government (e.g. the president, or another government official)
3) They are taking part in firearms training, under safe circumstances and with permission from sergeant/president

But, that's just my opinion
Approved

Notes:
Well the video shows that the guy in the car broke fearRP yes But opening fire is the last resort really.

Player Noot Noot has recived a 2h Blacklist from cops and weapons.