Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNBAN REQUEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got blacklisted from cars for 6 hrs for (stealing a police car) 1 it was my car and two he had no reason to shoot me i did that before and i got banned or blacklisted and finally 3 he had no reason to chase me in the first place someone crashed into me not the other way round

Name? Wolf_1
Who Issued the Ban And Blacklist Jono
Ban/Blacklist Id? 2942/66322
 Which server did it happen on? (EvoCity v33x)
Not involved, posting without sufficient right. Removed.
You were blacklisted from driving after I witnessed you running over a few people with your erratic driving. you had previously been driving around in a Police Cruiser, smashing into each side of the road and other cars. That is why I gave you a blacklist, as someone with 200 hours on the server, it's clear you should know how to drive.

Furthermore you was driving a police cruiser (Or charger?) as a mechanic, which aided to the blacklist and was also the reason of the ban.

If it was not your car as you say, i'll modify the blacklist but it will still stand as the primary reason is your lack of apparent driving ability which resulted in multiple deaths.

The ban will also stay unless you can give me a reason as to why a mechanic would be driving around recklessly, run from police AND be driving a police car.
you cant ban someone because they drive bad the police deal with that and the car was mine I was a mechanic so I can make it like that before becoming a mod learn how the server works
(May 19, 2016, 10:03 AM)Wolf_1 Wrote: [ -> ]you cant ban someone because they drive bad the police deal with that and the car was mine I was a mechanic so I can make it like that before becoming a mod learn how the server works

That attitude towards a staff member will not be tolerated. Be polite and respectful and the gesture will be returned. Edit your thread
so that it includes the required template or this appeal will be denied.
Post removed, user was already warned to behave.
Failure to adhere to The Courthouse rules, continued disrespect towards staff. Appeal denied.