Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban - ItzKenny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] What is your name?

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2927[/font]

Banned by:
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Safira
.[/font]

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]PRA (10038) - Rule 2.1b[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: ok , rule 2.1b says like that : [font=Calibri, Verdana, Arial]You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint.[/font]
[font=Calibri, Verdana, Arial]so in the video the guy posted you see that for a few secs he donesnt have me as gun point [/font]
of course civilian will not try to fight back but i was Armed Robber as u can see the chat logs
an armed robber will try to fight for his life if he got a chance doesnt he ?

so i am asking you admins to give me a second chance and unban me.

btw 3 days for first ban ? ;/
Quote:btw 3 days for first ban ? ;/

I would like to remind you that lying in the courthouse is not tolerated. Your SteamID has 3 bans to its name, the 2nd one being FearRP. If you break a rule again after being banned for it, it's clear that you have not learnt from its sentence, hence the 3 day ban.

In regards to your ban:
You pulled a shotgun out from midair. You may have had it equpped, but realistically speaking there is no way you could have gone from empty-handed (as you were for the most part) to having a shotgun loaded and ready - it's just not possible. You laim it was a few seconds, when actually it was less than a second (I timed it with a stop watch a couple times from the point that he looks to the gate).

Rule 2.1b specifically states that you may not draw a weapon - this is precisely what you did. Had your weapon been in safe mode already then yes, you may have been able to lift your weapon and fire in that time.
However this was not the case, and you took advantage of an OOC feature - not being able to move your head, only your whole body - to draw a weapon and subsequently break FearRP.

With this in mind, denied.

Thank you for your appeal.