Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weekly REP update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Limelight!

As we've never done the 'Weekly REP update' i'll explain what it is. The 'Weekly REP update' is to highlight roleplays done by players within the community. As we aim to help roleplay in anyway shape or form this thread will either be updated or published each week so that people are recognized for brilliant roleplay whilst on the server!

The first category will be to recognize those that have roleplayed on the server. 

The first person who was recognized for their roleplay on the server was Marvin Hampton

I noticed Marvin on the server doing excellent roleplay as a Paramedic. Whilst roleplaying as paramedic Marvin had a brilliant use of /me's and even a few /it's and general use of roleplay commands. Congratulations!

The second person who was recognized for their Oobrius!

Whilst playing on the server I have witnessed Oobrius on multiple occasions roleplay as a Police Officer! He has done a fantastic job as a police officer on the server. He's done everything from /me's, /it's, use of police codes and transporting people to jail! He is a outstanding police officer whilst on the server! Congratulations!

The third person who is to be added to this list is PaulB! PaulB has been doing some excellent forum RP by updating people with what has happened in the clan world. This is anything from price movements in the stock markets or anything to with folk resigning out of clans!

The second category is for any events that have during the week. This weeks event was the Survival event which was hosted on the V2D map

The event was based around a destroyed city with a terrible leader, leading the city. It had everything from survival to factions. The aim was to survive.

The first bunch of people I noticed doing brilliant RP was the people who was in the Rogue Scavengers! The group consisted of Maniac, Soviethooves, Innovative, Lods of Emone and Papi donuts! They all did an exceptional job whilst roleplaying as scavengers. They had a good use of the roleplay commands.

The second individual i'd like to mention is MrSir, he did an excellent job whilst roleplaying in the event did an excellent job with the Upo tribe! Mr Sir shown excellent use of roleplay commands and used them to a brilliant measure to aid his experience within the event!

Below you can see some cool screenshots from Mysteriality!

Hurray!
I know right Labrador. That's why I have a bot built to get me the data. Still I have to type words Tongue
(May 15, 2016, 07:56 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: [ -> ]How is Paul a good roleplayer, he's shit at roleplaying

This thread is to congratulate people for their roleplay they did, not to cause an argument. If you have nothing nice to post, then don't post at all.
Guy's this is not an argument thread, if you have problems with each other take it else where. Do not continue arguing on this thread!
This is a cool addition to congratulate people, well done lads!
Congratulations to everyone who received their REP!
(May 15, 2016, 10:50 PM)Banditoz Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to everyone who received their REP!

Thanks xD
Have a sticker!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3IuXqqbnIlwgg4TjXDf4...8INB1VZFOA]
Nice to see this. This is a good way to highlight the type and variety of RPs that do occur, and that it doesn't have to be a huge thing to get noticed. Just doing your job well is a great thing.

And congrats all above!
I think it would be cool if a small photo or a few photos were included in a spoiler after each paragraph about the RP?
But none the less this is a nice idea and well done to everyone who got mentioned.
Great job guys!
Remember to show your parents your achievement so they can shake their heads in disappointment.
I got my first REP the other day! Street Slut!
(May 17, 2016, 01:11 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: [ -> ]I got my first REP the other day! Street Slut!

And incredibly talented.
Pages: 1 2