Limelight Forums

Full Version: Opinions on me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
TheFakeTaco said everyone hates me and they would rather shoot me over Hitler. Therefore, what is your opinion on me?

Be as honest as you like. But how can you not like a Yorkshire man?

Update:
Will stop licking Enzymes strawberry flavoured bottom, coated with sugar and all things wonderful, and keep it in Steam. Thats where thinks get kinky. 

Only one positive comment. 
At least I'm not disliked for being a minge.  Angel

And you gotta appreciate the effort that went into the guides? :Smile

Tails, the most negetive person I've ever met said;
Quote:I feel bad for chicken coup, haven't seen a nice comment yet so here it is

You're not as squeaky as Saxon Ward, so I'll give you that. Your voice is somewhat tolerable

EDIT: This 1 comment received more support than the whole thread

Last question. Am I disliked/hated, or what? Because nobody seems to really dislike me, just doesn't like the Enzyme and I obsession.
My point still stands. I dont hate you. Its just that 80% of the server would shoot you if they were in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and you.
idk but people who make double posts really annoy me tbh
(May 15, 2016, 12:01 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]idk but people who make double posts really annoy me tbh

Double posts?
(May 15, 2016, 12:02 AM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2016, 12:01 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]idk but people who make double posts really annoy me tbh

Double posts?

[Image: 520287c4e6f1de2956e2146b8ebe5443.png]
(May 15, 2016, 12:18 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2016, 12:02 AM)Chicken Coup Wrote: [ -> ]

Double posts?

[Image: 520287c4e6f1de2956e2146b8ebe5443.png]

Ahh. Cheers. Must have glitched when I posted.
Annoying
(May 18, 2016, 01:23 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Annoying

Thanks Smile
I hate you, all you do is try to steal enzyme from me
(May 18, 2016, 06:22 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]I hate you, all you do is try to steal enzyme from me

Enzyme was never yours, so its fine
Enzyme loves me and you're trying to take what we have from us.
(May 18, 2016, 06:58 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]Enzyme loves me and you're trying to take what we have from us.

No! I think you're very incorrect by saying that! 

Look at these cute messages, we are going to get married, and you will be left spectating!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=125]
Just gonna be honest. I find you annoying and hard to play with especially with your Enzyme obsession.
(May 15, 2016, 12:01 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]My point still stands. I dont hate you. Its just that 80% of the server would shoot you if they were in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and you.

wow some ppl are dum dums.
hitler and bin laden are already dead so dont waste the bullet and shoot this jackass.
(May 18, 2016, 07:44 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2016, 12:01 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]My point still stands. I dont hate you. Its just that 80% of the server would shoot you if they were in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and you.

wow some ppl are dum dums.
hitler and bin laden are already dead so dont waste the bullet and shoot this jackass.

You're so cruel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4