Limelight Forums

Full Version: Animation Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Map: Both
Description: Animations cancel out after player goes into a ragdoll state. Also animations cause the player to not access a vehicle (meaning I need to remove the cuffs to remove the animation, to let them in) 
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Once the animation update began.
Additional Information: 
Images/Screenshots: N/A (on phones so.....yea)
[quote pid='104737' dateline='1463255870']
SoviethoovesMap: Both
Description: Animations cancel out after player goes into a ragdoll state.
^This is intended and wont be changed. This is to prevent other bugs.

Also animations cause the player to not access a vehicle (meaning I need to remove the cuffs to remove the animation, to let them in) 

^ Is intended and wont be changed as of now. Animations are not to run when a player is in a vehicle. What we can do is stop an animation, whenever a player tries to enter a car. 

[/b]
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Once the animation update began.
Additional Information: 
Images/Screenshots: N/A (on phones so.....yea)
[/quote]

These aint real bugs
1.What if we have an animation pose for the player if they are in ragdolled mode and in handcuffs?

2. Why is this intended? Is it a bug causing situation, because if not, i see no reason to stop it.
If we need a new animation for ragdolls, please submit a suggestion. Animations in car are not possible because the models goes weird. As soon as a player is in a car, their state changes.